for Kid's Market and Mom
How to tag clothes (click here to view some examples)
- Use the website to generate your barcode tag-must login first
- The tags will print 9 to a page
- Print on white card stock NOT paper.
- Cut them out
- Hang item on a metal hanger. Hanger direction will make a question mark. ?
- Write very good descriptions for each item. Use a black ink pen for BLACK tags and a red ink pen for RED tags.
- Place tag on upper right side of item.
- Using one safety pin to attach tag to item. Pin in a vertical direction.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE PIN VERTICALLY AND NOT HORIZONTAL.
Designated space has been allotted for these sizes:
- • 0-3 months
- • 3 months
- • 3-6 months
- • 6 months
- • 6-9 months
- • 9 months
- • 12 months
- • 18 months
- • 24 months, 2t,
- • 3t
- • 4 & 4t
- • 5, 6, 6x, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
- • Junior girls must follow junior guidelines. Junior sizes include: S, M. L. and XL also 0,1,3,5,7, 9 and 13.
- • Maternity use number sizes or XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL